We are based in Houston, and are registered engineering firm in Texas. We specialize in electrical engineering and design.
What we can do for you
- Electrical Design for Small and Large Projects – We can design upgrades and changes to your existing electrical system, or design for new construction.
- Your Personal Electrical Engineering Consultant – We can answer quick questions provide detailed responses on an as-needed basis.
- What size cable do I need for a welding receptacle? And what kind of breaker?
- Can I bury a cable without putting it in conduit?
- Do I need a ground rod? Where should it go? Is it supposed to be completely buried?
- Should neutral be connected to ground in my main panel?
- Lighting Calculation And Design – Lighting a workspace, parking lot, or garage can be challenging. We can help you lay out and locate fixtures to make sure you have the right amount of light in the right places.
- Electrical design for small and large projects – want to add an EV charger in your driveway? Bringing power to your backyard shed? We can help you with the details.
- Provide engineering letters – Want a second opinion on your home inspector’s findings? Is the ground rod at your new house installed to code? We can draft a letter for you with a professional opinion, code references, and diagrams on the matter.
- City and county permit application support – we can provide you design drawings for the purpose of obtaining building permits. While we specialize in electrical design, we can help you with drawings and 3D models for your site planning needs. (Note: we are not building contractors and cannot submit the permit on your behalf.)
What we cannot do for you
While we are qualified to do so, due to contractual obligations, we cannot provide certain services or work with some clients. If we cannot help you for this reason, we will happily recommend a company that can meet your needs.
Services we do not provide:
- Arc flash evaluation
- Hazardous Area Classification
- Services for energy and chemical facilities, including offshore, upstream, midstream, and downstream.
- Remote telecommunications connectivity
- Computer network design, troubleshooting, or support
- Construction services
How to hire us
If you have a small project or need questions answered now and then, the easiest way is to purchase hourly engineering services, kind of like having an engineer on “retainer” to provide you services as needed.
Larger projects will require evaluation on a case-by-case basis. With a few details, we can provide you an estimate.